The Pet Simulator Wiki abides by many guidelines to keep this wiki as clean and accurate as it can be.
Please keep in mind that not every rule is listed here. Listen to the staff team.
These rules must be followed at all times and will result in moderation action being taken when broken. All users, including staff, are responsible for their actions on the wiki and will receive punishment when they break these rules. The Wiki's staff enforce these rules.
- All users must abide by FANDOM's TOU and Community Guidelines.
- All users must be over the age of 13 to use our wiki and Discord and will be blocked until they are 13.
- Using bots to farm edits or cause vandalism is not allowed and will get you reported to FANDOM and the Interwiki
- Using ALT (Alternate) accounts to evade blocks or warnings is not allowed.
- Impersonating any user to get on the staff's good side, evade blocks/warnings, spread misinformation, or harm their online character is not allowed. Do not impersonate...
- Wiki staff
- FANDOM staff
- Preston, or any BIG Games staff
- Roblox staff
- Public figures
- Other wiki members
- These rules apply to all users of the wiki, including staff
- Do not use profanity
- Do not spam on another users message wall, discussions, or article comments
- Do not threaten other users or staff
- Targeted harassment of any user is not allowed
- Using the platform to advertise anything, even if you don't own it, is not allowed
- Any image or other media added onto the wiki must have a clear description and name on what it is
- Any content published on the wiki must not be obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, homophobic, racist, or promote criminal activity
- Biased information is not allowed, as it spreads misinformation
- All article information should relate to Pet Simulators 1, 2, or X
- Vandalism, or the act of removing content from page or adding damaging content, is STRICTLY forbidden
- All edits must follow the copyright guidelines
- Editing another user's profile page is disallowed unless to remove harmful content or content that violates the TOU, community guidelines, rules, or copyright guidelines.
- Editing or posting for the sole purpose of getting badges or edits is not allowed as all edits should help contribute to the wiki
- All pages must have content upon creation, writing "wip", "work in progress", or "new item" is not allowed and will be treated as spam
- Duplicate pages are not allowed
- Personal pages other than your profile page and user blogs are not allowed
When using the Discussions, all users must:
- Ensure they are using the correct category.
- For example, put trading in the "Trading" category.
- Ensure all posts are relevant to the wiki.
- Refrain from making posts simply for getting as many comments or upvotes as possible.
- Refrain from using any other language than English.
In order to ensure all members of the Pet Simulator Wiki are free from being scammed, no user shall start a giveaway without explicit permission from a staff member. If you would like to begin a giveaway, please leave a message on their message wall with the following information:
- What the prize is
- How long the giveaway will last
- How many winners there will be
- How someone enters the giveaway
- Proof of owning the prize
Additionally, there are restrictions on what someone can do in their giveaways. They cannot:
- Solicit upvotes
- Encourage @mentions
- Encourage spam
- Encourage usage of alternate accounts
- Skew giveaway odds in favor of a particular person or group
Users may receive special rights from a bureaucrat or administrator that allow them to moderate or edit the wiki easier. Staff applications are sent out here and there, Bureaucrats review, and people deemed good for the job are promoted. List of User Rights Here is a complete list of rights that are used on the Pet Simulator Wiki:
- Rollback: Allows them to easily undo edits to a page
- Discussions Moderator: Allows them to moderate the discussions, article comments, and message walls
- Content Moderator: Allows them to moderate wiki pages and article comments
- Administrator: Administrators have the rights of all previous groups and are allowed to block users, edit the wiki styling, and grant and revoke Discussions Moderator rights
- Bureaucrat: Bureaucrats have all the rights of the above groups (plus more) and can grant and revoke all rights from any user
All information related to punishments is listed here.
Contact an Administrator+ if you see a user vandalizing or breaking any of the rules above.
If you believe a page should be deleted, contact a Content Moderator+.
Head of Content
Head of Discussions
LAST UPDATED: April 6th, 2022