The Huge Cat is a special Exclusive pet obtainable only from redeeming The Cat Plushie's code on the tag of it which was available on the Big Games Official Shop website. There is a 1% chance to obtain a rainbow version of the Huge Cat while redeeming.
- This is the first Huge pet in-game.
- This pet is also seen in Pet Simulator 1.
- There was a glitch where if the player's inventory only contained this pet, it would deal infinite damage, allowing the player to earn infinite coins (Capped at ~1 trillion). This was fixed in the First Extra Update to deal just 1 damage.
- When a player claims the code, the message "🎁 [Username] has redeemed a merch code!" appeared in chat. However, the present (🎁) emoji appears to have been removed.
- In the Trading Plaza Update, Exclusive pets, including the Huge Cat, can no longer be deleted from a player's inventory.
- This is the first pet in Pet Simulator X that could be purchased with real money.
- The rainbow form of the pet is effectively the same as the regular variant, stat wise and enchant wise it is the same, only the appearance is different.
Plushies could be bought from the Big Games Official Shop website on:
- September 5th, 2021 (11am CST): 5,000 Stocked, $49.95 USD
- September 22nd, 2021 (11pm CST): 51 Stocked, $49.95 USD
- October 10th, 2021 (1pm CST): 1,500 Stocked, $69.95 USD
- Best Friend (Unique): Pet will always be as strong as your best pets*
- Strength V: Pet does +100% more damage.
*This pet's stats is only affected by the player's best pet.
Example: If your team's strongest pet is the Ghoul Horse (66B damage max), this pet will have 132B strength, due to its Strength V enchant.